Read on for everything you need to know about your visit to Corfu Aquarium. If you don’t find what you want to know send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at +030 266 304 1339.
- Can I cancel my aquarium ticket or change my selected date?
Yes, you can amend your ticket to a different date free of charge (subject to availability) if you notify us 12 hours or more prior to travel as long as it is rescheduled within the year of its original purchase. If you need to cancel your tickets, please get in contact with us at least 48 hours prior to your chosen date and time. A 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations that will occur after the 48-hour period. Please note a ‘no show’ (where passengers do not turn up without notification) automatically incurs a 100% cancellation fee.
- Can I bring a buggy throughout the aquarium?
You are more than welcome to bring a buggy into the aquarium.
- Is there a baby changing unit?
We have baby-changing facilities in our toilets that are located nearby the aquarium exits, by the aquarium’s café.
- Do you accept animals in the aquarium?
Unfortunately, we do not accept animals in the aquarium, but we have a dog station by the aquarium entrance that your dog can wait for you while you visit the aquarium. Assistant dogs are allowed.
- Do you accept underage children alone in the aquarium?
Children 12 years and under are unable to enter the aquarium without adult (aged 18+) supervision.
- Can people in wheelchairs access the aquarium?
Yes, the aquarium is fully accessible to wheelchairs.
- Can I bring a camera and take photos?
Yes, you can, as we want you to take your memories of the aquarium home with you. However, we do not permit the use of any flash photography as this can scare and harm our creatures.
- How long does it take to get through the aquarium?
The guided tour takes around 40 – 45 minutes but you can stay in the aquarium after the tour as long as you wish.
- Is the guided tour included in the price or do I need to pay extra?
The guided tour is included in your entrance ticket and you don’t need to pay extra money.